Boomers

Whilst the club remained at Seaworld I found myself being kidnapped and whisked off to collect a rather silly credit in the area; One that wasn't on the itinerary.

Boomers! is a chain of Family Entertainment Centres all around the US. Five of them have coasters, three of them in the state.

Inside there was a selection of video games, but none particularly exciting.



Outside there was a nice little themed park area with a selection of rides that I'd have trouble fitting into.

I managed to sneak a photo of the two culprits responsible for dragging me here. I think one of them went on to star in the Pixar film "Brave".


and this was the coaster, a rather embarrassing ride that did take effort to fit into but which, much to my liking, the park staff had no issue allowing us to ride. Thanks park! Tick achieved it was time to quickly move on before we alerted local authorities and we headed back to join the group at the next park.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knott's Berry Farm

Santa Monica Pier

Introduction